CHINZ 2011 will be located on the Hamilton campus of the University of Waikato.
The campus is in the south east of Hamilton in the suburb of Hillcrest.
The conference will be based in S Block.
The best car parking for the conference should be in the General Parking area accessible from Gate 1 on Knighton Road (be careful to avoid the reserved Staff Parking area). Alternative parking is available at Gate 2b.
The conference dinner, on the evening of Monday 4th July, will be in the city centre.
Hamilton is the fourth largest city in New Zealand, situated on the Waikato river and centrally located in the North Island.
- Visit Hamilton
- Hamilton Gardens
- Waikato Museum
- Hamilton Zoo
- SKYCITY Hamilton
- Events in Hamilton
- Other nearby attractions:
- Hamilton International Airport
- if you are travelling from outside NZ & Australia then you will probably fly
to Auckland Airport first.
- Pacific Blue fly between Hamilton and Australia
- Rail - Tranz Scenic
- Road - Hamilton is a 1hr 45 mins drive from Auckland Airport, via State Highway 1
- Hamilton Bus Timetables - routes 13 and 17 stop in the centre of campus. Routes 2 and SD stop on Hillcrest Road.
- Hamilton Transport Centre
- Travel (newzealand.com)