2014 Papers | 2015 Papers



Changing Papers

The regulations which govern change of enrolment are published in the University Calendar

If you have problems with your programme of study and need to alter your selection of papers, you should do a change of enrolment using iWaikato.

Change of Enrolment Using iWaikato
You can access iWaikato from your computer and do your change of enrolment on line. From this site you can also view your personal and enrolment details, check your final grades, view lecture and examination timetables and see information sent to StudyLink about your student loan and allowances (if applicable). If you do a change of enrolment, remember to check that the change has been approved. The iWaikato web address is

  2007 FCMS. The University of Waikato - Te Whare Wananga o Waikato