0657.209B: Object-Oriented Programming (the 2002 EDITION)
Why study together?
Haskell (week 6, by Dr.Holmes)
online Haskell material
Java (weeks 1-5, 7-12)
Project2 marks and provisional final grades
Test1 model answers.
Test2 model answers.
Test4 model answers
Test5 model answers
Test6 model answers
Your first project (due 23th August, 17.00).
Your second project (due Monday, 21th October).
The header-page for your hand-in material.
CANCELLED: Don't forget to sign-up for a 5 minute slot on Friday
INSTEAD: simply put your paperwork into the hand-in box on the 1st
floor of G block by Monday 5pm,
as well as put your jar-file into the
Project2 directory by Monday 5pm as well.
(the full TEXT of chapters 5,6, and 7 can be downloaded for printing
some extra material (no worries, won't be tested on Friday)
- until 22.7.: do exercises 2 to 6 of chapter 4.
- until 22.7.: do Improve the Bank Account class
- until 23.7.: do the Guessing game
- until 25.7.: do Use the improved Bank Account class
- until 29.7.: do exercises 1 to 5 of chapter 5 (see above for
online copies) plus exercise 6.
- until 5.8.: do exercises 1 to 7 of chapter 6 (see above for online copies).
- until 9.8.: do all exercises of chapter 7 (see above for online copies).
- until 22.8.: do at least some of the exercises of chapter 9.
- until 13.9.: [Haskell] rewrite the Guessing game from Java into Haskell; two more Haskell IO exercises
- until 20.9.: do at least some of the exercises of chapters 10 and 11.
- until 27.9.: do at least some of the exercises of chapters 11 and 12, as well as this additional exercise.
- until 4.10.: do at least some of the exercises of chapter 13.
- until 11.10.: do at least some of the exercises of chapter 14, especially exercise 5 would be good practise.
- until 18.10.: the sole exercise of chapter 16, and some of the exercises of chapter 19.
Java online stuff (heaps):
Last modified: Mon Jul 30 09:12:17 NZST 2001