Each group will generate the following items as part of the project. The items must all be included
in the code repository (svn).
At the end of the project there will be:
- Minutes of all meetings (both with tutor and any other scheduled group meetings) including time and date, attendees and a brief description of all items discussed.
- Requirements - due Monday 4th August.
- Functional requirements documents
- Use cases.
- Design and architecture - description of design.
May include textual description, UML diagrams and
- due on a date to be agreed with your "manager" and "customer".
- Java Code - including the following:
- formatting conforming to the the supplied checkstyle standards
- Java generics where appropriate
- clear and appropriate documentation using javadoc
- Testing - an initial assessment of your testing will be done before the end of the project.
- Unit tests using Junit - assessment will include the Jumble score
- written plans for manual testing parts of the system that cannot be automated.
- Javadoc comments for all public methods and classes.
- User documentation - documents describing how to use the system.
- a group demonstration of the working system.
- a one page summary by each student outlining their experience of the project, what they contributed to the
project and a brief assessment of the contribution of others members of the group.
Deadline: Friday, 23 Oct 2009, 5pm