Next: How do I compare
Previous: How do I create
- GUI: In the Explorer
- learn the network structure,
- right click the relevant run in the result list,
- choose ``Visualize graph'' in the pop up menu,
- click the floppy button in the Graph Visualizer window.
- a file ``save as'' dialog pops up that allows you to select the file name to save to.
- Java: Create a BayesNet and call BayesNet.toXMLBIF03()
which returns the Bayes network in BIF format as a String.
- Command line: use the -g option and redirect the output on stdout into a file.